Please note: Your use of this website, communications with us and bookings made are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- May be made by phone, mail or email
- All bookings are subject to written confirmation
- The guest named in the reservation remains the sole contact person
- To secure your booking a deposit of 50% of the total amount due must be made
- Final payment is due one  month prior to arrival or if booking is made within one month of arrival, payment within 7 days or 48 hour minimum]
- Payment can be made either by bank transfer or credit card ( Mastercard & Visa ) . Please note a 2% merchant fee applies to credit card payments
Deposit is non refundable. However, your booking can be moved to another date into the future (difference in rate may apply depending on the time of the year) if at least 6 weeks notice is given prior to your original arrival date.
If you choose to change the dates, a $100 administration fee applies.
ARRIVALS and DEPARTURES
- Check-in is after 4pm *
- Check-out is by 10am *
(* We shall always be flexible if we can be , depending on adjacent bookings . However in the peak holiday periods our flexibility is more limited )
- Permission must be obtained, prior to your arrival, for any pets. An additional charge applies for pets, as we are obliged for future guests to deep clean after departure .
- Whilst we know you will love and respect our property as much as we do, accidents do happen ! So our guests are required to pay a bond, which will be returned to you in full when the departure checklist is complete. The bond is a minimum of $500 per accommodation for smaller cottages , but can increase to a maximum of $1500 for the exclusive rental of the entire Tussie Mussie Vineyard Estate. Any booking involving a celebration will incur a higher bond.
- Boutique Retreats Pty Ltd reserves the right to retain all or part of the bond for any replacement value of accidental breakages , damages, linen staining that cannot be removed .Also , any additional cleaning or garbage removal required to return the property to its arrival condition.
- The properties should be left in a neat and tidy condition. Dirty dishes should be washed and put away , or at least placed in the dishwasher. All food / bottles must be removed from the property and placed in the ample garbage / recycling bins provided . If there is excess garbage please make arrangements to remove it , or we can take it to the local refuse facility on your behalf , but charges apply.
- Recently we have experienced stains left on our luxurious towels and linen from colour cosmetics and cosmetic tanning products. Please be aware that this has been found difficult to remove by our commercial laundry and such damage may have an effect on your Security Bond funds.
- Boutique Retreat is a SMOKE FREE environment – smoking is permitted in external areas only.
- The properties are to be used for holiday rental purposes only for the numbers of guests agreed.
- Whilst we are happy to have you entertain others during your stay, if you wish to host a celebration and invite non resident guests to join you , permission must be sought prior to your arrival and your invited guest numbers agreed . An additional ” venue fee ” may apply. Failure to comply with this condition will result in the bond being retained in full .